Ebco has been crafting high-quality anti-vibration mounts, seal profiles, and other custom molded rubber parts for decades. Our unparalleled OEM product quality is what keeps our customers coming back to us. What most people don’t know is the time and effort that goes into the planning process of engineering your products. With our technical support, we can assure you that the products we make for you go through rigorous testing. This will ensure that the products produced are durable and meet the required specifications.
We offer a handful of technical services that can be tailored to meet your requirements at any stage of the design cycle. This includes compounding, material testing, physical testing, and simulation. Through any of these services, you’ll get the finest OEM support that your company deserves.
- Compounding – We can mix and combine several materials to find the right combination that will meet your requirements. This can save money and produce high performance.
- Simulation Testing – This is used to predict real-life scenarios before prototypes are even constructed. With simulation, we can see how well the product you need will work in its day-to-day life.
- Material Testing - We put our materials through various conditions to determine which material is suitable for your application. This provides important data to make sure your product is created correctly the first time.
- Physical Testing - This an advanced stage of the design process. We put the materials that we make through physical tests to determine if the design and elastomer selection will provide the desired performance criteria our customers need in their applications.
- Hose Testing - We test our hoses in a number of ways to ensure that they will stand the test of time, including pressure and vacuum while under temperature.
- 3D Printing - Using our 3D printing service, we can craft our parts to the precise measurement that you need for prototyping purposes.
We encourage you to contact us to learn about our technical services and put them to use for your products today!
Call Us to Learn More: 847-531-9500