About this Job
We are looking for someone with a desire and skills to interact with various business units within our customers to facilitate business growth.
- Acting liaison for our customer's Engineering and Purchasing departments, which requires travel of up to 2 weeks each month.
- Negotiation of pricing and all other issues beyond the scope of day-to-day customer service duties.
- Fostering additional business with customers through cost savings, supplier reduction and new project implementation projects.
- Monitoring Ebco's performance as a supplier to ensure that we satisfy all of the customer's needs and expectations.
- Attend trade shows, industry meetings, and customer events as needed
- Maintain accurate and organized records of all sales activities including RFQ’s, quote delivery, sales by customer, new business development activities, and follow-up activities within assigned customers and/or territories.
- Goal driven individual
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Capable of forming and maintaining relationships with customers
- Effective problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel; day and overnight trips will be required
This position will be based in Knoxville, TN